Welcome to A Garden Variety Blog!

Although my neighbors are all barbarians,
And you, you are a thousand miles away,
There are always two cups on my table.
--Tang Dynasty


I hope you, whomever you are,
will sit down "with" me for tea,
or flavored coffee or spiced cider,
and have a garden variety chat.
Now and then.
I am not so consistant about blogging
as I ought to be.
I *am* consistant about
drinking hot beverage
and the coffee/tea is always on the hob.

Come on in!

Friday, September 7, 2007

Delete, Delete, Delete

I have finished! My Imagestation pics are ALL saved on my computer, to sort, file, delete or save on another image storage site. I am embarrassed to think of the number of pictures I deleted that were just useless to me. Why did I save them? Why do we save anything?



I should feel that typical sense of relief and fresh startedness (LOL, I love creating words!) that comes from de-cluttering, but I don't. My back hurts from slumping over the keyboard, my eyes hurt from staring at the screen, my arm hurts from all the typing and I'm just tired. I know why. Flylady's 15 minute rule got ignored and I did a marathon declutter that didn't allow for exercise or stretches.