My turn! 10 things about myself & 10 things that I couldn't do without;
10 Things About Myself
1. I was born almost exactly 9 months after my parents were married. I made my mother quit college! LOL!
2. I was born backwards (breech) and mom always said I was a blue baby.
3. My aunt still calls me "little bit", the name she gave me when I was born.
4. The very first horse I ever met was "Target" and I made his owner furious because I got mixed up and kept calling him Gitar!
5. In Elementary School, I had a crush on my cousin Mike because of his white blonde curly hair. So I dumped a double handful of rose petals on him. He was mad.
6. I'm a cross between my mom and my Aunt Pauline. Just giving you fair warning.
7. Until very recently, I thought "misled" was pronounced "myzeld". Really. I have no explanation for this.
8. My first cat was named "Mrs. Beezely". I challenge you to find out where I got that name.
If you already know, you're older than you tell people.
9. I miss my sister.
10. I had a stress test today that was pronounced "perfect" by the doctor. I'm a happy camper.
10 Things I Couldn't Do Without
1. My Bible.
4. Friends and future friends
5. The sun
6. Evergreen trees
9. The ability to think
10. Sense of humor.