Welcome to A Garden Variety Blog!

Although my neighbors are all barbarians,
And you, you are a thousand miles away,
There are always two cups on my table.
--Tang Dynasty


I hope you, whomever you are,
will sit down "with" me for tea,
or flavored coffee or spiced cider,
and have a garden variety chat.
Now and then.
I am not so consistant about blogging
as I ought to be.
I *am* consistant about
drinking hot beverage
and the coffee/tea is always on the hob.

Come on in!

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Christmas card and Newsletter

I'm posting my Christmas Card and Newsletter here, because I have friends who read my blog whose addresses I do not have.

Merry Christmas!


(Click on the newsletter below and it will come up in a new screen, large enough to read.)
UPDATE! This week Crystal got a call from the Robinson Township Fire Department to tell her she's been accepted in the Fire School, starting in January. They will pay for the school and insure her, and if possible, hire her after she completes the training!