Welcome to A Garden Variety Blog!

Although my neighbors are all barbarians,
And you, you are a thousand miles away,
There are always two cups on my table.
--Tang Dynasty


I hope you, whomever you are,
will sit down "with" me for tea,
or flavored coffee or spiced cider,
and have a garden variety chat.
Now and then.
I am not so consistant about blogging
as I ought to be.
I *am* consistant about
drinking hot beverage
and the coffee/tea is always on the hob.

Come on in!

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Found A Pumpkin!





Well, found a whole bin of pumpkins, actually! LOL! Good ole Walmart. More than I wanted to pay but not budget breaking, so I bought one - the last thing in my fall decorating "scheme". Now I can post pictures.










Hm. I need 1 more welcome sign to put near the hay bale, down at the beginning of the driveway. Or DO I? Who knows who might pull in if they see a welcome sign there? LOLOL!
**********************************************
Here are some pictures of inside the house.